DogeGF’s Youtube Creators Contest
Lights, camera, action!
The time has come to announce the start of probably our most exciting contest up to this day. Youtube is an important social media platform, especially for crypto enthusiasts around the world, so we invite everyone to participate in DogeGF’s Youtube creators contest!
Read carefully through the mandatory rules and requirements below to make sure your efforts will be highly effective:
- The contest is open to everyone uploading a video on Youtube.
- Minimum video duration: 5 minutes
- Video must be a review of the DogeGF project. You are free to choose the topic on your own, but also include information about DogeGF such as vision, roadmap, development, website review, chart, community etc.
- The content of the video can be in any language, but the human voice-over is MANDATORY. For videos created in languages different from English, you should add subtitles in English for the DogeGF community.
- An actual appearance is not necessary if you wish to remain anonymous.
- Include the following hashtags: #DogeGF, #KindGestures in the video
- Include the following official social media links in the description box:
- Everyone can participate with as many videos as they like.
- Stolen, copied or plagiarised content will be disqualified from the contest.
- The DogeGF team reserves the right to disqualify contestants that do not follow the requirements.
- Each entry must be submitted at the following link to make sure that we don’t miss any videos: https://forms.gle/pf4tDtUdb5VtrcfSA
The winners will be chosen by our team, however we ask creators to share their videos and encourage the viewers to share, comment and subscribe to their channels.
We will also share some of the best ones with our community during the contest.
Main criteria for winning:
- The number of true likes and views will consist of 50% of the winning.
- Another 50% of the result will be determined by the DogeGF team based on the quality, creativity and originality of the videos.
This is the exciting part! There will be 3 winners for the prizes, totaling $10k in DogeGF, as follows:
1st place — $5k worth of DogeGF
2nd place — $3k worth of DogeGF
3rd place — $2k worth of DogeGF
We want to share with you a few tips so that your videos will reach a high audience:
- Aim for a 50% or more watch time for the video. To do this you should make your content valuable and to the point. Make sure you have a structure and make your content more engaging based on the editing style.
- Have a good click-through rate by creating a very engaging thumbnail and a captivating title as well (try to stand out among similar videos).
- Make sure that you get a lot of engagement in the first 24hrs after posting the videos. Share your video on social media platforms. We will do our part and share your entries across social media platforms.
The contest starts at the date this article is published and will end on December 18. Winners will be announced on December 20.
Good luck to everyone, we are excited to see your videos!